- The front fastening system is by three flame retardant buttons, one of them placed on the neck and the others placed uniformly.
- The bottom of the garment is hemmed with pestpunte with double stitching, both the collar and the cuff are made of materials retardant to the flame.
- Composed of a single piece.
- Shirt type with double stitching.
- Long sleeves with rounded ends.
- Double seams throughout the shirt.
- Overlock seams and security stitches on the inside of the shirt.
- Closure seams with external pestpunte effect in the critical seams of the shirt.
- 100% sewing thread in flame retardant fibers (ARAMIDAS) to withstand high temperatures on contact with fire, heat and electric arc.